Returns & Refunds
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- We accept returns within 28 days of the delivery date*
- We do not refund any postage costs and reserve the right to charge a £2.95 restocking fee
- We are only able to accept UNUSED Trickle Net due to contamination issues. Used products present a biohazard therefore we are unable to resell
- If we receive returns with evidence of use, we will hold for a limited time for you to arrange collection at your expense
How to return
- Repackage the item securely in the original packaging if possible
- Enclose a note with your:
- Email address & phone number
- Original order number
- We recommend obtaining proof of postage
8 Manor Farm
Trickle Net complies with ‘Distance Selling Regulations 2000.’ Further details can be found by clicking this link.
*Any items purchased as 'seconds' are non-returnable.